Fiberglass E3-62P (90) GOST
Pirce on request: firstname.lastname@example.org
Electrical insulating cloth made of aluminoborosilicate glass with two kinds of lubricants: paraffin emulsion and direct lubricant. Fiberglass E3-62P (90) made on the GOST Makhachkala factory. It is used for thermal insulation of pipelines, in the manufacture of fiberglass and elektrotekstolitov during electrical works.
- Additional information
- F.A.Q.: TERMS & MORE DATA
Properties E3-62P fiberglass (90) and GOST define its scope:
- This is an ecological product, which is effectively used as an insulating and reinforcing material. Li>
- Unlike asbestos, fiberglass does not release components that are dangerous to humans. Therefore, it is used as a protection against fire. Li>
- Due to the fact that it does not burn and does not miss the heat, it is used for sewing fire covers and protective clothing firefighters, welders and metallurgists. Li>
- The material is not afraid of aggressive acidic and alkaline environments. Fiberglass make filters for liquids and gases in the chemical industry. Li>
- A due to optimal dielectric properties of glass fibers used as electrical insulation for cables and transformer windings. Li>
The main activity of Makhachkala plant – production of materials based on glass fibers. This glass fiber, electrical and structural glass fiber roving cloth, roofing materials, fiberglass and glass fiber mats, construction and domestic grid, gidrostekloizol etc.
|Density of threads on the warp||
|Density of threads on weft||
Electrical work, fiberglass Production, Making buildings and vehicles for kategorv, Manufacturing Electrotectolite, PCB Manufacturing, Production of roofing materials, Thermal insulation of pipelines
|Edge processing type||
|Tensile strength of the base||
|Breaking load of weft||
Briefly about our company: we are a trading company with relatively little experience in international supplies, but striving to enter foreign markets.
We launched an multilanguage export-oriented website in 2021, so many processes (price formation, VAT, delivery time and cost, as well as customs calculators) have not yet been implemented. But all this will be done with pleasure by the managers of our company, if you send us your request for email@example.com.
Send a request for the information you are interested in by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer you as soon as possible (on average, it takes 2-3 hours during working hours at GMT + 3).
We deliver to the countries of Europe and the CIS countries within 3-4 days after receiving funds or signing a specification providing for a deferred payment.
We will provide samples of our products in almost any direction (except for industrial pumps and other large-sized equipment, of course).
Depending on the type of goods, their quantity and the target country, full or partial prepayment of the goods is possible.
Many of our products are already certified, some of them are in the process of certification or will be certified soon. If you are interested in a permanent partnership or you are interpreted by large volumes of supplies, we will take over the financial part of the certification issue in your country.
Any other questions? - send to email@example.com, we are waiting for them